Antiwave FlipFloat Senior Folding Goal 750
The Senior Folding Goal 750 is a full-size competition floating polo goal, dimensionally the same size as the very popular Club goal, with the added benefit that IT FOLDS FLAT FOR STORAGE and weighs only 85 lb. Meets all national and international specifications, and is easy to erect and fold down; just pull the Rear Arms out of their sockets, and the Front Frame folds down onto the Float Panels. That’s it!! Once folded, the goal can be carried easily by two people.
- Part Number: AW0674
- All metal parts are made of durable white powder-coated aluminum, hardware is stainless steel. The flotation panels are hand-laid fiberglass, and the net is of tough polypropylene cord, knotted at every intersection.
- Is supplied in kit form to minimize freight costs.
- Can be assembled in approximately one hour by two people; each goal comes with a detailed assembly instruction sheet, also available below.
- Comes with a limited 3-Year Warranty.
Information regarding FINA Specification
- In 2015 FINA had rule change on the distance between the two goal side anchors (the penalthy exclusion zone) . This area was increased from 750 mm (29.5 in) to 1080 mm (42.5 in). The majority (99%) of existing pools do not want to redrill the holes for anchors on the sides of pools from existing 750mm apart to new FINA 1.08m distance. Most customers, clubs etc around the world continue to order the 750 goals.
- The FlipFloat Senior Folding Goal 750 and the Odyssey Anti Pro Goal 750 currently offered both support the 750 configuration. These goals do however meet the Front Frame FINA specification.
- If FINA Spec Competition Goal is required then we can provide pricing and lead time of offering either AWE330A Senior Folding Goal 1080 or AWE331 Anti Pro Goal 1080.
- We can also provide price and leadtime on AWE330B ALU Adaptor Bars -080mm (2pc), converts existing AWE330 SNR Folding Goal 750 to have an extra 1080mm Anchor point.