Colorado Numeric LED Scoreboards
The cost effective way for numeric LED electronic scoreboards, the most efficient way to provide information and showcase the audience the athletes aquatic sports times. Designed specifically for the swimming pool environment, your scoreboard’s high-quality construction resists corrosion in any environment, giving you years of trouble-free service. Modules can be used singly or combined in multiple-module electronic scoreboard designs. Your electronic scoreboard will enhance your program and provide exceptional visibility. Panels can be added to the numeric electronic scoreboard for sponsor advertising or facility/team name. Numeric scoreboards can be set to display information for swimming, diving, water polo, synchronized swimming, track and other sports. The electronic scoreboard may also serve as a time-of-day clock and pace clock.
- General Each one-line electronic scoreboard module includes 8 digits, 7 decimals, one colon and a non-glare weathershield.
- Power Power required is 110~125 or 220~240 VAC, 50/60 Hz. Normal operating power is less than 1 amp per scoreboard module. Each duplex receptacle is 125V Leviton #5352 or equivalent for country of installation. Receptacles must be in place before CTS installation. It is extremely important that the circuits used to power the electronic scoreboard are not shared with other devices. The scoreboard is sensitive to “noise” on the AC Power line.
- 25.7cm (10.1″) high
- Red or amber
- LEDs forming seven-segment digits
- Height: 35.6cm (14″)
- Width: 248cm (97.625″)
- Depth: 10.2cm (4″)
- Weight: 45 lbs. (20.4kg)
- Mounting Options: Flexible mounting configurations are available for multiple-module designs. Modules may be configured vertically up to thirteen units and mounted in a corner or on a flat wall. Modules may also be configured side by side and flat wall mounted. Please specify when ordering.
- Signage: Signage and sign holder panel(s) can be provided. Please inquire for details when ordering.
- Data Cable: Specify length needed when ordering new system. Standard lengths: 100 feet,150 feet, 200 feet.