Colorado Time System 4 Digit Paceclocks/Shotclocks with 10" LED Digits
All of these units can be run as standalone pace clocks, or set to run in a series of pace clocks with or without a timer or controller. Every pace clock in a series displays the same information.
Choose the Pro Pace Clock/Shot Clock, or the PC Portable version of the Basic Pace Clock for Water Polo Shot Clock functionality. Shot clocks must be connected to the timer. Additional clocks can be added to display game time, time out time, and team scores.
Most versions of the Pace Clock/Shot Clocks are available with the ability to transmit and receive data wirelessly.
Special Training Modes and Display Options
The Pro Pace Clock/Shot Clock was designed with you and your athletes in mind, with 15 training modes to fine-tune skills and create customized workouts. It can also show a variety of display options. The Pro Pace Clock can be used either with or without a timer or controller.
- PC- Standard - - Basic PC, A/C only, Handle & Legs incl.
- PC-PORT - - Basic, with internal battery & horn
- PC-PRO - - PC-Port, but programmable. Requires UPC-C Controller
- UPC-C - - Ultimate PC Controller
- PCW-Standard - - Wireless Basic PC, A/C only
- PCW- PRO - - Wireless & Programmable Requires UPC-C Controller
- Lap Counter
- Simple Pace Clock
- Pace Clock with Cumulative Splits
- Pace Clock with Lap Splits
- Relay Exchanges
- Start Reaction
- Turn Speed
- Breakout Time
- Start Reaction and Breakout Time
- Single Lane Lap Timer (1, 2, 3, 4 or multiple laps)
- Mid-Race Timer
- All Sports: Time of Day
- Swimming: Lane times, Event/Heat
- Training: Lane times
- Diving: Dive Number & Position, Current Round/Current Diver
- Water Polo: Game Clock, Shot Clock, Time Out Clock, Team Scores
- Synchro: Award