Home / Race Face Official Contest Rules
Race Face Official Contest Rules
Team Aquatic Supplies Ltd. in partnership with Speedo and Arena
- Team Aquatic Supplies Ltd. Race Face Contest will take place from 3pm PST March 14 to 12pm PST March 27 in social media platforms, Facebook and Instagram. Public voting will take place from 12pm PST March 29 to 12pm PST April 2. Winners will be announced via Facebook, Instagram, and Team Aquatic Supplies website at 12pm PST April 6.
- The Race Face Contest is only open to Canadian residents who are 12 years and older. By entering the Contest, entrants accept the Rules and agrees to be bound by them and the interpretation of these Rules by Team Aquatic Supplies Ltd.
- Via Facebook or Instagram upload a photo showcasing your interpretation of “race face” on your own social media platform. The photo post must use the #TASraceface hashtag and follow and tag @teamaquaticsupplies as well as follow and tag one of the racing suits brands the entrant wishes to win. For Speedo follow and tag @speedocanada. For Arena follow and tag @arenacanada. Entrants may upload one photo post per racing suit.
- Face shot or body shot
- In any environment, indoors or outdoors
- serious, funny, or creative
- A clear photograph of the entrant
- Only the entrant can be in the photo
- Contain any obscene or defamatory statements, including but not limited to words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a particular race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age ( as determined in the selection committee’s sole discretion); and
- Infringe the intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights or any other legal or moral rights of any third party, or violate applicable laws, or regulations
- Team Aquatic Supplies Ltd. reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Contest or which violate or are deemed ineligible under these Official Rules.
- All entries and photo submissions will not be used by Team Aquatic Supplies Ltd. for reproduction, reusing, or displaying for promotional purposes in all media unless given prior permission through contact.
- Team Aquatic Supplies Ltd. is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, delayed, damaged, or destroyed entries, or for any unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete, or delayed computer transmissions, online failures, hardware, software or technical functions or disturbances or any other communications failures or circumstances affecting, disrupting or corrupting the Contest in any manner.
- There is a total of two prizes (2) of top class swimming racing suits to be won. In partnership with Speedo and Arena, Team Aquatic Supplies Ltd. will be giving away one Pure Intent racing suit and one Carbon Ultra racing suit. Sizes run from 22-30. Colour option if available.
- Out of all entries, 8 entries will be selected by the Team Aquatic Supplies Ltd. selection committee. The 8 entrants will be contacted via their social media to be informed of their selecting into the final round.
- If a selected entrant does not reply within 24 hours of contact, a new entrant will be selected.
- A final selection will be made during a public voting period for these 8 entries through the Team Aquatic Supplies Ltd. website and stores. Voters can vote once per contestant, for as many contestants.
- No cash alternative or substitution of the prize is provided, except that Team Aquatic Supplies Ltd., in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the prize is unavailable for any reason. The prize is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind and must be accepted as awarded.
- In order to be declared a winner, the selected entrants will be required to sign our terms and conditions, indicating eligibility and compliance with these Official Contest Rules. In the event the winner has not yet reached 18 years of age, then the selected entrant’s parent/legal guardian must sign the Terms and Conditions contract to confirm compliance and consent with these Official Contest Rules and to accept the prize on behalf of the minor.
- The final winners agree to provide Team Aquatic Supplies Ltd. with gender and sizing information to claim the prize. The winners accept that colour options may not be available.
- The final winners must provide a shipping address within Canada for their prize to be delivered. The prize may not be shipped immediately after the Contest ends, and may take more than a month for delivery.
- To be bound by these Official Contest Rules and the decisions of Team Aquatic Supplies Ltd., whose decisions are final;
- That if selected as a winner, you give Team Aquatic Supplies Ltd. and its agents the right to publish or broadcast your name, likeness, image, winning submission, or statements for editorial, promotional, advertising and publicity purposes, without compensation other than the value of the prize offered; and
- To release the indemnify and hold harmless Team Aquatic Supplies Ltd., its advertising and promotional agencies, the prize suppliers, and all their respective officers, directors, employees, owners, agents, representatives, successors, and assigns from any liability in connection with or arising out of this Contest, the awarding of the prize, the use of any personal information or the use of merchandise purchased in relation to winning a prize.
- Team Aquatic Supplies Ltd. also reserves the right, without prior notice, and at any time, to terminated the Contest, in whole or in part or modify, suspend or extend the Contest in any way.
- The Contest is not associated to, run by, or sponsored by Instagram or Facebook. By participating in the Contest, entrants provide information to Team Aquatic Supplies Ltd. and not to Instagram or Facebook. By accepting these Rules you release Instagram and Facebook of all responsibilities.