- Shipping & Returns
Product Description: LZR X Open Back
Speedo is truly a leader in swim innovation and the new Speedo Fastskin © LZR Racer X © suit continues this tradition. The suit has a dual fabric construction which offers higher levels of compression combined with increased freedom of movement.
Key Benefits Included:
- Higher Compression
- Created by dual fabric construction.
LZR RACER PulseLite - A light, powerful and durable fabric, provides support along with flexibility. This is very useful in the upper torso because it makes breathing and arm-movement during strokes easier.
LZR Racer CompreX - A unique smart stretch fabric, which uses one way stretch technology, stretching vertically, allowing swimmers freedom of movement during their stroke. It is resistant to horizontal stretch providing high compression, reducing drag but increasing the muscles efficiency
- Ab Activators ( female suit only )
- When swimming, the flatter the back, the faster the speed. As the swimmer tires, the back curves and sinks into the water, reducing speed. Laser cutting of the layered core liner uncovers the single layer Ab-Activator panels improving localised sensitivity to water, that encourages lower abdominal muscle activation.This proprioceptive feedback promotes optimal body position in the water.
- Support Seam Construction
- The support seams enhance the link between muscles of the upper and lower body. They connect major muscles of the thigh, back and shoulders.
The support seam intersects at the hip bone, allowing rotation, then runs across the lower back with an identifiable ‘X’ shape. The construction of the seams provides feedback to the swimmer, helping to maintain a better position in the water and a high-leg kick.
Rather than stitching, the seams are ultrasonically welded together.There is an additional top tape to ensure there is a stronger bond. This allows a flatter seam which increases comfort and reduces skin friction drag by 6% versus sewn seams.
- Lazer Cut Straps
- An exclusive technology, the laser cut strap controls the stretch and comfort over the shoulder. Using a flat, sandwich construction, the straps provide the optimal balance between a secure and comfortable fit.
Most items will be shipped from our warehouse within 2-3 business days. Exceptions may be made on low quantity items. Free shipping over $149.99 before taxes and after discount is applied. Shipping time is an estimate only and cannot be guaranteed.
Want to make a return? No worries, we accept returns and exchanges up to 30 days after purchase except for final sale items. Items for return may not be approved without an RA# please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and item to return to receive an RA#. The item must be returned in original and unused condition with all tags and packaging when applicable. Final sale items include: Clearance items, Goggles, Caps, Fins, Snorkels, Footwear, Nose and Ear Plugs. Items purchased at a retail store may not be returned to our online store.