At Team Aquatic Supplies, we value our customers and are committed to working together to meet expectations.
We understand that sometimes your order isn’t quite right. If this happens, return the item(s) in original unused condition with all original packaging and tags in place within 30 days of the ship date, and we’ll refund you the purchase price. See terms and conditions below for details.
Terms and Conditions:
All approved returns, online and in-store, are processed by refund only; we do not accept exchanges. To save time and effort, simply place a new order.
All returns are subject to inspection. All returns must be unused, unwashed, and without damage. All returns must have tags attached and original packaging.
All Final Sale and Clearance items are not eligible for return or refund. Final Sale items are all items that are already marked down at 30% off or more.
Goggles, earplugs, nose clips, caps, snorkels, and all custom logo goods are not eligible for return or refund.
- You have thirty (30) days from the date of your order to submit a return request and return your items at your cost.
- All returns must be pre-authorized and include an authorization number. Please contact a TAS representative for an authorization number.
- Returns received without an authorization number will not be accepted and not eligible for a refund or return.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable unless a returned item is determined to be defective or based on a TAS error.
We are happy to accept your authorized return at one of our TAS retail stores for a refund. To make your return in-store, you need:
- An authorization number – contact a TAS representative for your authorization number before going to the store.
- Your merchandise is in its original condition, including all parts or accessories, with tags on and packaging intact.
- Your original receipt or packing slip.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.