Some of our retail locations are temporarily closed until further notice due to the COVID-19 Coronavirus. Please stay tuned to our social for more updates on the situation. Below are our open stores and hours of operations.
Wednesdays - Fridays: 12pm - 5pm
Saturdays: 10am - 5pm
Location: 6115 3 St SE D7, Calgary, AB T2H 2L2
Phone: (403) 319-2000
NORTH VANCOUVER STORE:
Wednesdays - Fridays: 1pm - 5pm
Saturdays: 12pm - 5pm
Location: 2120 Dollarton Hwy #107, North Vancouver, BC V7H 0B5
Phone: (604) 770-3641
Tuesdays - Saturdays: 10am - 1:00pm and 1:30pm - 5:00pm
Location: 1065 Canadian Pl #111, Mississauga, ON L4W 0C2
Phone: (905) 602-9159
Thursdays - Saturdays: 11am - 5pm
Location: 4155 Fairview St, Burlington, ON L7L 2A4
Phone: (905) 632-2590
Mondays - Fridays: 10am - 4pm
Location: 875 Morningside Ave, Toronto, ON M1C 0C7
Phone: (416) 724-7946
Tuesdays - Thursdays: 10am - 4pm
Fridays: 10am - 3pm
Saturdays: 10am- 4pm
Location: 2730 Iris St, Ottawa, ON K2C 1E6
Phone: (613) 828-6060
- Everyone must stay home if you feel sick or show symptoms of COVID-19 (including staff members)
- Limited Capacity per store
- Shortened hours of operation
- Sanitize your hands before entering the store
- Enhanced signage and one way traffic throughout the store
- Please refrain from touching equipment or swimsuits unless you are planning to purchase
- Change rooms will be available for trying on soft goods. We will require customers to sanitize again before trying on anything.
- Card Payments only (credit and debit)
- Plexiglass will be placed in front of the cashier for extra protection
- Staff will disinfect surfaces and maintain the store clean with additional deep cleaning after hours
- Entrance/ exit door will remain open to provide less contact points
- 2 metres distancing between each other
- Masks are available for purchase
Team Aquatic Supplies will be gradually re-opening our stores to the public. Re-opening dates will vary from location to location. We will be assessing the risk and viability of each location independently and working under local/provincial government and health authority guidelines.
Strict safety measures have been put in place to help prevent the spread of COVID-19, and to ensure a safe shopping space for our customers and our staff. Please see below for new in-store policies and efforts Team Aquatic Supplies is taking:
Health & Safety Measures
• We will be limiting the total number of customers in our stores. This number will vary by location depending on total square feet of the retail space. The store limits will be posted on the front door and controlled by staff. Please check with staff before shopping to ensure we have not reached the limit. If we have reached our in-store limit, you may be asked to kindly wait outside until a customer leaves – we appreciate your cooperation with this.
• Physical distancing guidelines will be posted in store.
• We will have one-way traffic flow through our retail floor to ensure proper physical distancing can be achieved at all times.
• Checkout lines will have 2-meter markers on the floor.
• Hand sanitizer stations will be set up at the entrance and near the changerooms for customer use.
• Staff will disinfect all frequent contact points at checkout after each customer (checkout counter, debit terminal, etc.)
• Staff will regularly disinfect the frequent contact points in store (door handles, etc.)
• Plexiglass barriers installed at the checkout counter
• Restrictions on product try-ons will be in effect during this time. Soft goods are OK, but any product meant for your face will be not be available for try-on. Customers MUST sanitize their hands before trying any product on.
• All products that are returned, exchanged, or tried on will be set aside for a 24 hour quarantine period as per the recommendations of the Retail Council of Canada (RCC).
We will be offering curbside pickup at most TAS locations. Once a location opens up for curbside pick-up, this will be an option you can select during the checkout process on online orders. There may be delays depending on the product ordered, and if we need to transfer that in from another location to the location you selected for curbside pickup. A TAS representative will contact you when your order is ready for pickup. Arrangements will need to be made to schedule a curbside pickup during store hours.
In order to do our part in reducing the spread of COVID-19, we will be asking our customers coming in our stores to take part in our contact tracing efforts. This is completely voluntary, but encouraged as we can better inform you if you’ve come into contact with a COVID-19 infected person. We will be taking down name and contact information, and this information will ONLY be used in the event we need to contact you if there is potential with you coming into contact with an infected person. This information will be held for 14 days, after which it will be deleted.
We have put in place some very strict guidelines for our employees during these times to ensure all TAS locations are kept to the same high standard. All TAS locations will be following all government advisories regarding best practices for retail operations and all staff will be trained on new and old procedures before returning to work.
We are putting our best fin forward to make sure we do our part to get through COVID-19 as well as provide our customers with confidence that we are doing everything we can to provide a safe space for them.
Supply Chain Delays
TAS is doing our very best at shipping out orders as fast as possible, but we are also at the mercy of our suppliers and shipping couriers.
Our shipping courier, Canada Post, is experiencing heavy delays during this time. Canadians should anticipate parcel delays for the foreseeable future, even as Canada Post delivers at record levels. Canada Post is responding to unprecedented parcel volumes while maintaining important physical distancing measures in all their facilities. Processing record parcel volumes in plants that were never designed to keep people two metres apart takes more time.
At this time, we are accepting returns and exchanges. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a Return Authorization number (RA#). Please note that the following items will not be accepted for a return or exchange: goggles, snorkels, ear plugs, nose plugs, fins, caps. Wetsuits are final sale. Before returning or making an exchange, ensure that the product is in resalable condition with tags attached and in its original packaging. In the past we have made a few exceptions, however, due to COVID-19 we will strictly enforce this policy.