- Shipping & Returns
Three modes of operation:
- Electronic Synchronized Start/Manual Stop: Connect the starter unit to any CTS electronic start system. All stopwatches will start timing with the start system signal. Each stopwatch stops when the lane timer stops it. These times are wirelessly transmitted and saved for immediate access by Meet Manager.
- Manual Synchronized Start/Manual Stop: The official with the starter unit starts all stopwatches in conjunction with the whistle. Each stopwatch stops when the lane timer stops it.
- Manual Start/Manual Stop: This mode is used for collecting backup times at major swimming events, and is compliant with all swimming ruling bodies’ (FINA, NCAA, USS, NFHS, YMCA) requirements for backup swim timing. Lane timers start and stop the stopwatches independently for a fully manual system.
- In all three operation modes, finish times are wirelessly transmitted and recorded.
- Handheld wireless swimming stopwatches for each lane (the system supports up to 3 lane timers per lane, and up to 10 lanes)
- Starter unit (for synchronized manual or electronic starts)
- Base unit, which connects via USB cable to your laptop running Hy-Tek Meet Manager
- Dolphin software
- Dolphin split feature The Dolphin System now supports multiple split times (up to 10 per race) per participant for use in competition and training. Split times are displayed on the scoreboard to keep the audience involved during the course of the event. At the conclusion of the event, a log file is created and can be reviewed at a later time by the coaches and athletes
- Hy-Tek Interface Colorado Time Systems and Hy-Tek Sports Software have partnered to provide you with a fully integrated Hy-Tek user interface, so you will not need to learn a new meet management program.
- Who can use Dolphin? Everyone. Whether you use Dolphin wireless swimming stopwatches in swimming competition or practice; Dolphin is an accurate, wireless, effortless swim timing solution. Dolphin will save you time and improve your accuracy, all by simply connecting to your laptop.
- 6-lane with 1 stopwatch per lane WTS-D1061
- 6-lane with 2 stopwatches per lane WTS-D1062
- 6-lane with 3 stopwatches per lane WTS-D1063
- 8-lane with 1 stopwatch per lane WTS-D1081
- 8-lane with 2 stopwatches per lane WTS-D1082
- 8-lane with 3 stopwatches per lane WTS-D1083
- 10-lane with 1 stopwatch per lane WTS-D1101
- 10-lane with 2 stopwatches per lane WTS-D1102
- 10-lane with 3 stopwatches per lane WTS-D1103
- Each system includes the specified number of swimming stopwatches, base unit, starter unit, and Dolphin software
Most items will be shipped from our warehouse within 2-3 business days. Exceptions may be made on low quantity items. Free shipping over $149.99 before taxes and after discount is applied. Shipping time is an estimate only and cannot be guaranteed.
Want to make a return? No worries, we accept returns and exchanges up to 30 days after purchase except for final sale items. Items for return may not be approved without an RA# please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and item to return to receive an RA#. The item must be returned in original and unused condition with all tags and packaging when applicable. Final sale items include: Clearance items, Goggles, Caps, Fins, Snorkels, Footwear, Nose and Ear Plugs. Items purchased at a retail store may not be returned to our online store.