All of these units can be run as standalone pace clocks, or set to run in a series of pace clocks with or without a timer or controller. Every pace clock in a series displays the same information.
Choose the Pro Pace Clock/Shot Clock, or the PC Portable version of the Basic Pace Clock for Water Polo Shot Clock functionality. Shot clocks must be connected to the timer. Additional clocks can be added to display game time, time out time, and team scores.
Most versions of the Pace Clock/Shot Clocks are available with the ability to transmit and receive data wirelessly.
Special Training Modes and Display Options
The Pro Pace Clock/Shot Clock was designed with you and your athletes in mind, with 15 training modes to fine-tune skills and create customized workouts. It can also show a variety of display options. The Pro Pace Clock can be used either with or without a timer or controller.
- PC- Standard - - Basic PC, A/C only, Handle & Legs incl.
- PC-PORT - - Basic, with internal battery & horn
- PC-PRO - - PC-Port, but programmable. Requires UPC-C Controller
- UPC-C - - Ultimate PC Controller
- PCW-Standard - - Wireless Basic PC, A/C only
- PCW- PRO - - Wireless & Programmable Requires UPC-C Controller
- Lap Counter
- Simple Pace Clock
- Pace Clock with Cumulative Splits
- Pace Clock with Lap Splits
- Relay Exchanges
- Start Reaction
- Turn Speed
- Breakout Time
- Start Reaction and Breakout Time
- Single Lane Lap Timer (1, 2, 3, 4 or multiple laps)
- Mid-Race Timer
- All Sports: Time of Day
- Swimming: Lane times, Event/Heat
- Training: Lane times
- Diving: Dive Number & Position, Current Round/Current Diver
- Water Polo: Game Clock, Shot Clock, Time Out Clock, Team Scores
- Synchro: Award
Most items will be shipped from our warehouse within 2-3 business days. Exceptions may be made on low quantity items. Free shipping over $149.99 before taxes and after discount is applied. Shipping time is an estimate only and cannot be guaranteed.
Want to make a return? No worries, we accept returns and exchanges up to 30 days after purchase except for final sale items. Items for return may not be approved without an RA# please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and item to return to receive an RA#. The item must be returned in original and unused condition with all tags and packaging when applicable. Final sale items include: Clearance items, Goggles, Caps, Fins, Snorkels, Footwear, Nose and Ear Plugs. Items purchased at a retail store may not be returned to our online store.