COLOURS VARY !
Available in 7 sizes, these are the original stroke technique paddles. Designed to improve technique and increase strength in the swimming specific muscles while reducing the pressure on the shoulders, these are the paddles used by the majority of the top swimmers in the world.
Strokemakers were designed to be oversized, building strength and helping correct stroke faults,. The hand should fit completely on the paddle with the thumb and first finger near the edge and the pinky should have some space on the outside edge. The hand being slightly offset allows for fully finishing the stroke and the outer edge water foil builds strength without putting pressure on the joints Age and experience are two factors listed, but hand size in relation to the paddle is the primary way to determine the correct size. There is a printable size guide in the navigation bar above. Most swimmers drop down 1 to 2 sizes from their freestyle size for fly/back/breast as well as during taper. Going up a size or two for drills is also very beneficial to emphasize proper technique and to work on maximum distance per stroke. The sizing suggestions listed can also help with choosing a size.
- Size #0
- For advanced swim classes and young age-groupers, ages 5-10 and all ages as finger tip paddles.
- Size #0.5
- For 8-11 year old age-groupers, female masters, synchro, and all ages finger tip paddles or higher tempo drills.
- Size #1
- For 9-13 year old age-groupers, high school girls and stroke swimmers, female masters and triathletes, synchro, water aerobics/rehab and high tempo drills.
- Size #2
- For older age-groupers, younger high school boys, older high school girls (freestyle), college men (strokes)/women(free), masters, triathletes, synchro and water aerobics/rehab.
- Size #3
- For senior national level girls, older high school boys, strong college women (free), college men (free/stroke), male masters/triathletes, synchro, water aerobics/rehab and body surfing
- Size #4 Purple
- For senior national level men, college men, very strong college women, advanced male triathletes/masters, technique and cycle count drills for advanced swimmers, water aerobics/rehab and body surfing.
- Size #5
- For very strong college men, advanced/strong male masters and triathletes, technique and cycle count drills for advanced swimmers, water aerobics/rehab and body surfing.
Most items will be shipped from our warehouse within 2-3 business days. Exceptions may be made on low quantity items. Free shipping over $149.99 before taxes and after discount is applied. Shipping time is an estimate only and cannot be guaranteed.
Want to make a return? No worries, we accept returns and exchanges up to 30 days after purchase except for final sale items. Items for return may not be approved without an RA# please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and item to return to receive an RA#. The item must be returned in original and unused condition with all tags and packaging when applicable. Final sale items include: Clearance items, Goggles, Caps, Fins, Snorkels, Footwear, Nose and Ear Plugs. Items purchased at a retail store may not be returned to our online store.