The Infinity Start System is an excellent entry-level start system, and is a great choice for smaller pools and recreation centers. Strobe and speaker are built into the lightweight unit for easy portability. The Infinity provides your swimmers with a fair and audible horn start. A highly visible strobe light automatically flashes as the horn sounds, providing fair starts to hearing-impaired athletes. The microphone has a false start recall feature that enables the starter to signal a false start and immediately alert the competitors.
- General: The Infinity Start System consists of a start module with handle for easy portability, 40-watt corrosion resistant speaker, wired microphone with start button, internal gel-cell battery, and 115V charging capability (240V available). A secondary 40-watt speaker can be added to the Infinity Start System.
- Dimensions (h x w x d): 8.9" x 15" x 6.9" (22.6cm x 38.1cm x 17.5cm)
- Weight: 12 lbs. (5.4kg)
- Mounting: Tripod attachment is standard. Tripod is sold separately.
- Speaker: Internal moisture- and corrosion-resistant 40-watt reflex speaker is used. An additional external 40-watt speaker is available for far lanes.
- Strobe Light: Bright, eye-catching strobe light automatically flashes simultaneously as horn sounds. This gives watch timers and officials a reliable starting reference.
- Battery Power: Safe, reliable internal gel-cell battery with built-in charging indicators and charger. For safety purposes the unit will not operate while charging. Optional secondary gel-cell battery and recharger are available.
- Versatile: Interfaces with other CTS timing system components. Normally closed interface is available upon request.
Note: The standard model Infinity does not come with tripod or tripod mounting plate and is normally mounted on a table. An optional tripod is available and is highly recommended to be purchased along with an Infinity avoid shipping costs is sold separately. This tripod is heavy duty and designed to be used only with the Infinity.
Most items will be shipped from our warehouse within 2-3 business days. Exceptions may be made on low quantity items. Free shipping over $149.99 before taxes and after discount is applied. Shipping time is an estimate only and cannot be guaranteed.
Want to make a return? No worries, we accept returns and exchanges up to 30 days after purchase except for final sale items. Items for return may not be approved without an RA# please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and item to return to receive an RA#. The item must be returned in original and unused condition with all tags and packaging when applicable. Final sale items include: Clearance items, Goggles, Caps, Fins, Snorkels, Footwear, Nose and Ear Plugs. Items purchased at a retail store may not be returned to our online store.