The Record Breaker Starting Platform features a stainless steel top covered in a superior non-slip material. This platform is easily upgradable to the Xcellerator with the addition of the side handles and a track start footrest. Side or rear step options are available. The H-style backstroke bar give backstroke swimmers numerous gripping options, and our patented anti-wobble anchor promotes stability and ease of removal. Standard block colour is black.
- Large 32″ x 24″ stainless steel top sloped at a 10degree angle for optimal starting stances
• Stainless steel top covered in a superior non-slip material
• Easily upgradable to Xcellerator with the addition of the side handles & track start footrest
• Single or dual post anchor with patented anti-wobble design allows for easy removal of blocks
• Non-slip access step, available on side or rear
• Side step accommodates anchor setbacks of 18″ to 38″
• Rear step accommodates anchor setbacks of 30″ to 38″
• Backstroke handles with versatile 18″ H bar
• Stainless steel construction
• Easy-to-read, large numbers
• Available in black, with upgrade of custom colors and logos available
• Complies to FINA, USA and NCAA Swimming, and NFHS regulations
Product Manuals:Maintenance and Care for Powder Coated Spectrum Starting Platforms
Maintenance and Care for Stainless Steel Spectrum Starting Platforms
Single Post Specifications:
Most items will be shipped from our warehouse within 2-3 business days. Exceptions may be made on low quantity items. Free shipping over $149.99 before taxes and after discount is applied. Shipping time is an estimate only and cannot be guaranteed.
Want to make a return? No worries, we accept returns and exchanges up to 30 days after purchase except for final sale items. Items for return may not be approved without an RA# please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and item to return to receive an RA#. The item must be returned in original and unused condition with all tags and packaging when applicable. Final sale items include: Clearance items, Goggles, Caps, Fins, Snorkels, Footwear, Nose and Ear Plugs. Items purchased at a retail store may not be returned to our online store.